Friday, November 27, 2015

So, Did You Do Black Friday?

NaBloPoMo Post #27

I Did Not


I did go with Eler Beth to Menards so she could get some things that were on a really good sale until noon. I stood in the checkout line and kept her company. We were in line for probably 45 minutes. But that was the extent of it.

She had worked until 10, and I had met her there after she got off work because I had some errands to do and we were going to get lunch together. The parking lot was so full people were parking on the grass between the parking lot and the highway. But I was in time to get a space that someone was leaving, and it was rather close to the doors. Yay!

Four times other customers asked her where something was as if she worked there. She did not have on her Pet Smart shirt; just a t-shirt. We are not sure why they thought she worked there, but it was pretty funny.  We weren't bored in line because the young man in front of us talked dogs and other pets with us all the way to the check out.

So did you shop today. And if you did, did you survive?

~ ~ Lori 

2 comments:

LH said...

Only went to 1 store, it was not crowded, and we were in and out in less than 15 minutes. I spent a bit of time shopping online, but that was easy and no lines or crowds to bother with :)

Kathleen said...

Never have, never will! LOL Glad your day was uneventful.. Although I didn't shop online either, I hear the deals are just as good.. :-)