Saturday, November 21, 2015

Blog Cleaning....

 

NaBloPoMo Post #21

Working With The Layout Tools You're Given

 

Committing to blogging every day this month has really made me want to get back into blogging. And if I'm going to commit to blogging at least once or twice a week after this month, I decided to try to change my blog layout a bit. 

Blogspot doesn't give one a lot to work with, but it's pretty easy to figure out, use, and move around the gadgets that they do give. I want to highlight the three series I'm going to try to continue, and so far what I've done over in my sidebar is the only way I can figure out how to do that. I'm not sure it's going to work though.

I actually tried earlier this year to start a blog using Wordpress. I follow some blogs on Wordpress, and I like how a few of them look. But when I tried it, it seemed a bit difficult and unwieldy to me, so I deleted it. I may try again, but I'll probably just stick to what I've got. 

If anyone has a suggestion as to how to highlight my series other than what I'm doing, I'm more than willing to listen. I may try out a few things in the next few days -- and then I'll probably just end up changing it back to how I have it now. Oh well! We shall see.

I'll be back tomorrow with something more interesting to read, hopefully.

'Till then, happy blogging!

~ ~ Lori 

2 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I came into NaBloPoMo. I've been blogging for quite a while. It use to bother me that I didn't have one of those "up town blog" well I'm not an "up town blogger"
Things move slow in North Idaho and if someone has 3megs to run there internet. There the upper crust in this area.

Your blog is fine. Not everyday is excitting.

Stop by when you can...coffee is on

ADB said...

It's fairly easy on Blogger, once you've got the hang of it. I haven't changed the lay-out of my blog in ages - partly because I'm mostly on Facebook.