Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Quick Post About Nothing....

NaBloPoMo #7

Because I'm Getting Sick

 

I think I've caught Thomas' cold. He had to go to the doctor Thursday. I hope I can keep this from turning into an infection like his did.

I don't feel like writing anything really; getting ready to go to bed. I have taken juice, Nasacort, hot tea, aspirin, and I just had a small glass of wine (some of Thomas' home made grape). 

I've had a head cold for a couple of weeks now, and today my throat suddenly felt scratchy and the back of my sinuses feel raw, if you know what I mean. And I feel it creeping down into my chest. Yuck! I really don't have time to be sick right now.

So maybe I'll be back to write something a bit more interesting tomorrow. And hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better by morning. 

Happy Blogging, and I hope everyone is healthy!

~ ~ Lori

No comments: