Sunday, November 29, 2015

I Almost Forgot!

NaBloPoMo Post #29 

Getting It In Under The Wire 


Yes, I almost forgot to make a post today. And it isn't going to be much of a post.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, and having my regular sleep patterns messed up has really been hard on me. So tonight I took a Melatonin. I have never taken it before, but my daughter does now and then when she's having trouble with insomnia.

I took it about 8 tonight, took my shower and got ready for bed, and just before going off to bed it hit me -- I mean the Melatonin hit me. Those things really work!  I'm glad I had set an alarm to remind me in case I hadn't made a post today because otherwise I'd not be sitting here typing.

Okay, so that's it. I can't think well enough to write anything better. I'm going to go back to bed now, and I'll sleep all the better for knowing I haven't messed up my challenge to myself to blog every day.

Hope everyone has a good night's sleep.

~~ Lori 

No comments: