Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Theme from The Monkees"

Day 29 of 31 Days of The Monkees:

It's been so very pretty here this past week. We didn't get any of the rain that they said we might get. I mowed today for the first time this season, and Thomas got the weed eater out. I use a riding mower, but it still makes my lower back and hands hurt a little, especially when it's been a while since the last time I mowed. I love mowing, though. I like the solitude, and I like working away at the yard, section by section, until it's all done. Tree pollen is bad, so between that and mowing, it was Claritin D and naproxin when I finished.

Perhaps I'll get out and work in some flower beds this afternoon.

I guess it is time to highlight the theme song from The Monkees show, written by Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart, with Micky on lead and Tommy Boyce doing backup vocals. One I never get tired of hearing:




Interviews With The Monkees

"HEAD" and "Porpoise Song: Theme From Head"

"I'm A Believer"

Fairy Tale

The Monkees Screen Tests

"What Am I Doing Hanging Round?"

"Star Collector"

"Daily Nightly"

"Love Is Only Sleeping"

"The Door Into Summer"

"When Love Comes Knocking At Your Door"

"Mary, Mary"

"No Time"

"Randy Scouse Git"

"Zor and Zam"

"Valleri"

"Mr. Webster"

"The Girl I Knew Somewhere"

"Zilch"

"Shades of Gray"

"She"


"Your Aunty Grizelda"

"Pleasant Valley Sunday"

"Last Train To Clarksville"

"Papa Gene's Blues"

"This Just Doesn't Seem to be my Day"

"I'm Gonna Buy Me A Dog"

"Early Morning Blues and Greens"

No comments: