Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Monkees' Screen Tests

Day 24 of 31 Days of The Monkees:

First things first -- the UK/IU game last night was amazing! It was a really fast-pace, well-played, and hard-fought game. UK won, but IU put up a good fight. Now tomorrow they'll face Baylor, so we'll see!

Today instead of a song I'm going to share the clips from the boys' screen tests for the sitcom. They are SO young! It is amazing to me to see how halfway shy and nervous they seem and to remember that they are my son's age in these clips. And they look so innocent!

At the beginning of each boy's test there is a silent part, so don't think your computer volume is messed up. I wonder who the other four guys are and where they are now.



"What Am I Doing Hanging Round?"

"Star Collector"

"Daily Nightly"

"Love Is Only Sleeping"

"The Door Into Summer"

"When Love Comes Knocking At Your Door"

"Mary, Mary"

"No Time"

"Randy Scouse Git"

"Zor and Zam"

"Valleri"

"Mr. Webster"

"The Girl I Knew Somewhere"

"Zilch"

"Shades of Gray"

"She"


"Your Aunty Grizelda"

"Pleasant Valley Sunday"

"Last Train To Clarksville"

"Papa Gene's Blues"

"This Just Doesn't Seem to be my Day"

"I'm Gonna Buy Me A Dog"

"Early Morning Blues and Greens"

1 comment:

Beth said...

So adorable. ::sigh::