Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Interviews With The Monkees

Day 28 of 31 Days of The Monkees:

Adorable interviews with the four of them on the set of the show, several times when they were a minute short and needed some filler. Adorable!



A really good interview with Mickey, Peter, and Davy on The View in 2011; Mickey could still belt it out on "I'm A Believer"!:




More interviews when they were younger:



A wonderful part with Davy and musician Charlie Smalls at minute 6:15:




"HEAD" and "Porpoise Song: Theme From Head"

"I'm A Believer"

Fairy Tale

The Monkees Screen Tests

"What Am I Doing Hanging Round?"

"Star Collector"

"Daily Nightly"

"Love Is Only Sleeping"

"The Door Into Summer"

"When Love Comes Knocking At Your Door"

"Mary, Mary"

"No Time"

"Randy Scouse Git"

"Zor and Zam"

"Valleri"

"Mr. Webster"

"The Girl I Knew Somewhere"

"Zilch"

"Shades of Gray"

"She"


"Your Aunty Grizelda"

"Pleasant Valley Sunday"

"Last Train To Clarksville"

"Papa Gene's Blues"

"This Just Doesn't Seem to be my Day"

"I'm Gonna Buy Me A Dog"

"Early Morning Blues and Greens"

No comments: