Monday, November 22, 2010

Storm's A-Comin'

Maybe.

It was in the 70s and very windy today. North of us they had tornado watches. I noticed that the man in the moon had a rather perplexed look on his face tonight. I think he's wondering about this weather! I actually had doors and windows open today, letting that fresh air blow through. But it felt weird!

There's a chance of thunderstorms tonight, but so far we've had none here. By 7 a.m. there's a 70% chance of showers, so I doubt we'll escape those. I know we need rain, but I just really don't want cold and rain and that yucky, gloomy light that comes with it. I'm needing sunshine right now. Linda in WA is getting a lot of snow, and right now I'd rather have snow. But no ice!

Oh well, I enjoyed it today while I could.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yes, very strange weather for late November. We actually had thunderstorms today, and then the tornado watch you mentioned went on all evening. Bizarre! But I was able to have the window open this afternoon, too. Very pleasant!

Paula said...

John said the man in the moon looked like a buffalo. You think?

Anonymous said...

It was 65 & sunny..and I am by the beach so it is usu cooler. Strange, but welcome.

nancy said...

We're expecting snow too. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Take care!
Nancy