Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Grand Sophy

Updates on my girls:

Eler Beth slept a lot today. I think yesterday really tired her out, but there was no way she wasn't going to go with me to get the hedgehog. Her cough had gotten dry but became productive again overnight. She still doesn't have her appetite back, but she did eat a bit more today than she has all week.

For now, at least, I'm going with Sophy for the hedgehog (see previous entry). She looks kind of like a Sophie, and she certainly has a mind of her own. She's better about uncurling from her ball when we get her out though, and she ate today, so I guess she's getting used to her surroundings. She really is a cutie.

And that's about it for today. I'm going to bed soon. It has been a very tiring week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww, she is absolutely adorable!!! I want one!!! I want to see more pictures too!!!
Lisa