Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not Much To Write About

Well, I don't really have much to write about today. It finally rained!! I know we needed it, but I wish it would just rain at night. It would be so much more convenient. It poured down all day today, but is supposed to have finished by 3 a.m.

Thomas cut up deer today. We will package tomorrow and probably Thursday too. I fixed some of Eler Beth's steaks for dinner tonight, and they were luscious! I guess that's about it.

My sister Maxine is coming in from Florida next week, to spend a week with my Mom, so it will be nice seeing her.

Seriously, that's about all I've got for tonight. Maybe I'll have something more interesting tomorrow.

Oh yes, I'm about halfway through my 50,000 words and it's the 16th, so that's good!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I wish I had a shilling for every time I have said the same as you Lori. It is quite annoying for it not to rain during the night instead of through the day. lol
Enjoy your sister's visit.

Jeanie xx