Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Email Me!!!

I just tried out three different ways to save your journal to your computer, and I print-screened each step of each way. It's probably too much to put in an entry here, and I would have to load the print-screen shots separately as pictures, so I'm going to send it out to anyone who wants it by email. You can save to eBook if you have that on your computer, or you can save to your documents, or to your desktop. I did mine using my AOL browser, but then I went back and did it using IE and print-screened each step of that. So I'll gladly send this to anyone who is having trouble, in case it will help. Just send me your email address.

4 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

For some reason my Outlook is not working so I am unable to e-mail you - but would love to see a copy of what you've come up with. Thank you for all that your doing to help those feel comfortable about this move.
Take care your the best!
Katie
ktkamanski@gmail.com

sober white women said...

I have to get Rusty on this~! LOL
Kelli

Sherry said...

pleae email it to me I am so afraid I will lose my stuff , thanks for all you are doing . hugs
Sherry
shrbrisc@aol.com

Janie said...

Thanks so much for letting us know this. Wishing you a wonderful week. Janie