Monday, November 11, 2013

I Guess It's Time To Get A Smartphone

I've held off long enough. My really, really good, really, really old Samsung is starting to mess up on me. I recently got Thomas a Samsung Galaxy III, and we brought him into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming. Now it's my turn. 

I have nothing against them. I just never have seen my need for a phone that does everything that I don't really need it to do. And from what I've seen of some smart phones, they do everything but make calls. However, the Galaxy III is pretty sweet, and it does seem to make calls as well as everything else.

Part of me wants to hold off until the last second, though; until my old Samsung flip phone breathes its last breath. But Thomas is tired of it fading out at random times when he calls me, so he says I'm getting a new phone this week. Guess I will.

1 comment:

TARYTERRE said...

My husband got a Galaxy and loves it. I still haven't. ENJOY yours!