Tuesday, November 13, 2018

NaBloPoMo, The Seventh Post

Does This Count?


This won't be much of a post, I'm afraid. 

Last week someone commented to a blogger on a thread in the FB group "NaBloPoMo Revival" that she would have liked to have left her comment on the actual post but didn't have a Blogger (or was it Google?) account and didn't want to be rude and post as "Anonymous." So she was commenting to this blogger's post in the FB group. 

Blogger no longer supports Open ID, so I think you must have a Blogger account to leave a comment that shows your name. I don't mind if someone posts as "Anonymous" on my blog as long as it is a real comment and not spam. I have my settings so that I have to approve any comments, so I can tell if it is a real comment from a real person.

So if you want to comment and can only do it as Anonymous, please go ahead. You can always give your name in your comment if you'd like. 

Today is my last day off for a few days; back to work tomorrow. I'm feeling much better today, so I guess I did well to take it easy. I'll have a potentially long day tomorrow.

I'm a dog lighter at my house. The little Pomski I was dog-sitting went home today; my English Setter is happy to have me all to himself again.

And that's about it for now.

Ta!

~~Lori

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I dislike that many blogging companies have made it more difficult to comment, or even post. Typepad doesn't play nice with Microsoft Edge and photos, but Chrome is tiny when I try to blog from there, and if I enlarge it, it goes haywire. However, the photos will edit fine. Thus, I go between the two, and it's more time consuming. Luckily, I love to blog and write, so I'll do it.

Donna. W said...

I post the link to individual entries on Facebook. I don’t like doing it because it seems like vanity to me, but when I don’t share on Facebook, people beg me not to stop sharing the link. They say they forget to check my blog otherwise.