Sunday, November 4, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 -- Day Four

Loss


Our J-Land friend, an anchor of our online blogging community, Donna Diggins, passed away today. I first met Donna through her AOL Journal This and That and Hockey For a while Donna kept a blog on Blogger called D's Designs, but it won't load for me when I click on the link that I have. 

Donna used to enjoy creating animated graphics that she would "tag" for her friends and offer on her blog. I still have several that I got from her over the years. (For the life of me, I can't recall what the program was that she used to create them.) She was a pretty good photographer, too.


We stayed friends on FB after AOL Journals shut down, and our Facebook J-Land community mourns her there.

On another sad note, an elderly friend of ours passed away this morning also. She was a spunky, outspoken lady in her eighties. Wanda truly loved people. She "never met a stranger," as the saying goes. We will miss her greatly.




Again, Dedicated to you, Donna.

And that's it for today, folks. I'll try to be more creative tomorrow, but I'm a bit drained right now and still nursing a head cold.


Hug your family. Call your mom and dad. Say "I love you" every chance you get. Don't waste your minutes, your breath, or your health on getting angry about little things or differences of opinion. Everyone have a good night.

Ta for now

~~ Lori


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Good advice. Life is fragile and unpredictable.