Thursday, November 1, 2018

NaBloPoMo Anyone?

NaBloPoMo Day 1 -- Yes, this might be a good month to start posting again.


One of the first "Journalers" I met and whose journal I began to follow when I first began blogging on AOL Journals was Donna Diggins (Nightmaremom). Donna is going through an illness right now and I have just recently learned that she is now in Hospice care. 

So my first post this month will be to send my love and thoughts her way and to say how much I enjoyed her blog back in the day. She shared many of her images like the one above, quite often offering up personalized GIFs for her online friends to use in their own blogs, and I'm glad I managed to save so many of them. 

Here's to you, Donna. I dedicate this 2018 NaBloPoMo to you!!


So much has happened this year -- Thomas' knee surgery, his change of job, my going back to work, and I need to catch everyone up on Eler Beth's wedding, so maybe this will be the push I needed to get back into blogging. 

I have done NaBlo several times, but not every year -- I tend to skip a year here and there. But this seems like a good year to do it. Join me if you can.


This isn't much of a kick-off for the month, but, such as it is, this is it! 

Ta for now.
#NaBloPoMo2018

7 comments:

StephAbbott said...

Such a nice nod to your friend! Happy #NaBloPoMo18

TARYTERRE said...

good to see you back here on blogger. prayers to your friend in hospice.

Donna. W said...

It’s a fine blog entry. I’m still blogging,. I never followed Donna’s AOL journal, I saw many of her images on other blogs, though. She and I became Facebook friends because we were both playing FarmVille and needed more friends to help us. When I quit playing FarmVille, I kept a lot of the new friends I had made because I liked them. Donna was one of those.

Lisa said...

Looking forward to reading about your journey!

Margaret said...

Great to see you back. I want to hear all about the wedding. We had one at the end of September and it was fabulous. One of my daughters was fighting a medical issue though. I also had a painful break up(actually got blindsided and dumped) in July. So, the summer was very mixed and extremely emotional.

Unknown said...

Keep it up x

Unknown said...

At least you have made a start. I look forward to more enteries.❤️