Sunday, April 1, 2018

Last Few Details

Tomorrow I'm getting the finalized head count and the menu choices to the caterer. And since I have the day off, I'll be going over all my lists to see what still needs to be done.

I have bought a dress, but I'm not extremely happy with it. I still have a place or two I'm going to look this week. If I don't find something I like better, then I'll go with this one. It looks decent on me, and Eler Beth likes it, but it just wasn't exactly what I wanted.

Thomas and I had dinner tonight at Texas Roadhouse with Andrew and Alexandria AND Eler Beth and Anthony. It is hard to get our schedules to mesh right for us to get to be with all the kids at once like that, so today was very nice. I'm so proud of Andrew and Eler Beth and I love their choices in marriage so much.

It's getting exciting at the Helms house!

~~ Lori

2 comments:

Margaret said...

You sound very calm! Please remind me to take deep breaths and enjoy the moments when we get into crunch time in September. :) Hope you find The Dress, but glad you have a fall back.

TARYTERRE said...

sounds like everything is under control on the home front. smooth sailing from here on out.