Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just Say NO To Turkeys!

This must have been some kind of Thanksgiving assignment; I'm pretty sure his school doesn't blatantly advocate vegetarianism. This is something my great-nephew Tajulian did at school. It is so funny I had to share:


In case you can't read it, it says: Tajulian says, "Just say NO to turkey!" Instead, we should eat... (and he wrote) "chicken nuggets because they don't move."

Tajulian's mother, my nephew Jamie's wife, is a vegetarian, but my nephew isn't. One night at dinner their daughter Javen asked, "Mom, can I be a vegetarian when I grow up?" and Tajulian, six years old, piped up, "I thought you wanted to be a teacher!"

Yes, he does come up with some good ones!


4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Outta of the mouth of babes. Funny indeed.

Paula said...

Cute!

FrankandMary said...

I'll bet there is precious little actual chicken in those nuggets anyway..so he is saving animals in a way. That was very cute. ~Mary

Rose said...

Love it!