Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just Say NO To Turkeys!

This must have been some kind of Thanksgiving assignment; I'm pretty sure his school doesn't blatantly advocate vegetarianism. This is something my great-nephew Tajulian did at school. It is so funny I had to share:


In case you can't read it, it says: Tajulian says, "Just say NO to turkey!" Instead, we should eat... (and he wrote) "chicken nuggets because they don't move."

Tajulian's mother, my nephew Jamie's wife, is a vegetarian, but my nephew isn't. One night at dinner their daughter Javen asked, "Mom, can I be a vegetarian when I grow up?" and Tajulian, six years old, piped up, "I thought you wanted to be a teacher!"

Yes, he does come up with some good ones!


3 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Outta of the mouth of babes. Funny indeed.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet there is precious little actual chicken in those nuggets anyway..so he is saving animals in a way. That was very cute. ~Mary

Rose said...

Love it!