Ashley at the Shakespeare in a Year blog has posted about it, and shared these lovely examples of what Palin might say if she spoke like Shakespeare all the time:
- Double, double toil and trouble; drill baby drill, and Gulf oil bubble.
- Something is rotten in the Socialist, over-taxed State of Denmark...and all those other kinky EU countries.
- But soft, what light from yonder window breaks? It is the East, and I can see Russia from my front porch.
- Et tu, Bristol?
- To suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous liberals, or to quit half-term, and by opposing, rake in speaking fees.
- A moose! A moose! My kingdom for a moose!
- It is a tale/Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,/Signifying nothing." Sometimes, you don't need to change a thing.
I believe my favorite is from a commenter: "To be or not to be; not another "Gotcha" question."